I placed an order with DHGate for starfish hair clips. The smell of the clips was so bad we had to place them outside.

I left the clips air out for a week and the smell was still there. I contacted the seller and they informed me they would not take them back because shipping was to expensive. They confirmed the clips had a smell and told me to use them for Christmas since the children’s party I ordered them for already passed. They offered every excuse for me to keep them with no resolution.

I emailed dhgate directly and the only solution for a refund was for me to mail back the clips internationally, costing me almost what I paid for the products.

This is the worst company with zero customer service and the inability to rectify issues for the buyer. Stay Away!

Product or Service Mentioned: Starfish Hair Clip.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi Stephanie,

We checked your order here and we can see that you have already opened a dispute and reached an agreement for a return and refund. Since that was agreed on the proposal you have submitted, we also need to have that followed.

If you are not able to return the item within 7 days (China Time), please be reminded that the payment will be released to the seller.

For the return, you can use a local post as long as it has a tracking number which we can follow so we will know if it is delivered. Also, please upload the tracking number once the item is returned.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com

Regards,