Essex, Maryland
1.2

They lie lie lie. It's nothing but lies with these people. No matter how nice you are, how many times you explain your issues, you will be ignored. Simply put.

It's been a few weeks since I purchased 2 dresses for a party. Despite the sellers promises, the dresses still haven't shipped. I even expressed to the seller I had a deadline. I only have 2 more weeks and nobody is communicating with me from Dhgate. The seller nor Dhgate themselves.

I am worrying I've been scammed. Also Dhgate live chat rep "Myra " told me "if we want to help you, we can help you. But if you annoy me, we will blacklist you"

Are you kidding me?? Blacklist me? Please tell me you were saying a joke but had poor English... That's exactly what I told her... But no, she continued and said this " there are annoying customers not get the resolution, and good customer get the resolution"

How nasty and unfair! I understand now why so many people are upset! I don't know what I have to do exactly to qualify as a "good customer". If being upset about being lied to because I talked to the seller before-hand about my expectations with my order is "annoying" then I'm guilty as charged!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Dhgate

Hi there,Thank you for getting in touch and we are happy to look into this. Please send us a direct message with your order number and additional contact information so we can assist you further. You may contact us through our live chat customer service, please check the link http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do

OMG, this is awful! I've been scammed and ripped off too, with their FALSE TRACKING NUMBER TRICK.

What gets me of course is their refusal to accept this as the DISGUSTING SCAM IT IS! No apology, no fix it. They just keep supporting their dishonest sellers.

Go on their Facebook page and tell it like it is!