Wall, New Jersey

This begins with me maybe being a little naive thinking i can get yeezy's for 50 buck from China but hey why not right. Wrong.

Not only were they sent in the wrong color, but in the wrong size. The shoes were described to have "easy returns to the US" and that they were store bought yeezy's sent with a receipt. In Chinese. I take the receipt to my favorite Chinese take out down the street and have them translate it as some things bought from a hardware store.

I would have settled with the knockoff if i had to but they didnt fit and were not the color i ordered them in. dont waste your money with this place.

Product or Service Mentioned: Adidas Yeezy Boost 360 Shoes.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Dhgate Cons: Shipping time, Customer service nor the colour of my dress, Customer services, Compensation.

• not as advertised
  • Sneaky Return Practices

Comments

#1199559

Hey, we're the yeezys legit or replicas???

Dhgate2014
#1198520

Hi there!

We truly understand how upsetting this must be. Can you please provide us with your order number?

That way, we can check the details on our end. And we can also provide the resolution to your concern.

Samantha