I have ordered Roshe shoes, size US 8 (UK5.5) in black and white, but received a size US 5.5 (UK 3) in a speckled black and white colour. When contacting the seller (johnson1004) he said I should check my order, because that is what I've ordered. I can't seem to know where to get a copy from what I've ordered.
I couldn't send it back as no returns were accepted.
Then I've ordered another pair (the correct size & colour) from a different supplier. This time I have received a size US 7 in stead of a US 8 and a blue and green colour in stead of a black and white as originally ordered.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Nike Roshe Run Shoes
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I buy a wedding dress from Dhgate I'm not sure how it end up being a black seeing I choice a white and they color that showed up after I..."
- " I Purchased a tool on 7-21-15. It arrived late and damaged. Asked for money back. Seller finally agreed to refund if I sent product back to them. I sent..."
- "I bought some blankets that needed to be returned. They supplied me with the address and said the seller was responsible for shipping charges. they gave explicit instructions of how..."
- "Stephen C Smith is a thief he was executor of my deveased mothers estate he overcharged on legal fees Hours. My mothers estate was worth in excess of one million dollars. His..."
- "I have seen multitudes of Fair Use compliant videos on youtube (mostly YTPs) taken down by this evil greedy company. Viacom's legal team need to re-educate themselves, seriously... These videos are..."
- "1. promised to have my new website ready in 30 days - took 60 days 2. another 60 days later, had not made a start on SEO - not even the..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."