Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Dec 25, 2020

Order numbers 321619**** , 321624****. Two counterfeit shoes was sold to me and I want my money back for both orders , customer service representatives keep sending me copy paste responses and theyre not handling the situation with urgency and the seller is not responding back to me and they keep saying theyll process a refund for me but its been weeks now and theyre not doing anything. I want $111.74 that is owed to me.

DHgate Pros: Cheap items.

DHgate Cons: Counterfeit items.

Comments

#1966529

Hi Jeramey, Good day and thanks for contacting DHgate Customer Service. Please provide us your order number and login email address.

That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern. Regards, Claire Customer Service DHgate.com

#1966536
@Nadya

321624**** , 321619**** and the order number has been closed but since it was counterfeit items sold to me the customer service representative told me that They’ll issue refund for me since it involves counterfeit items being sold to me.

DHgate Reviews