Verified Reviewer

I have two orders went wrong address. #1 two ebikes wrong address wrong zip code

#2 12 ebikes wrong address wrong state

Both sent ePackages.

Looks to be scam. I messaged but no reply over and over again. I have electric bikes coming different sellers, all ePackages, concerned all go wrong address and i face $13,000 rip off. I need DH gate not pay sellers and refund my money.

I bought different sellers electric bikes and so far go wrong address.

I need to know someone will not let any seller get away stealing from me. Others on way message all sellers and no seller reply my concern. I ended up looking up ePackage and weight limit say 4.4 pounds.

And package size does not add up right electric bike to big. These sellers are trying to steal from me and i need to know DH gate will not allow that.

User's recommendation: DH gate sellers ebikes scam be aware.

DHgate Pros: Mask sellers great.

DHgate Cons: Ebikes all scams.

Comments

Hi Steve, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

DHgate Reviews