1.5
Turnaround Time

Update by user Dec 16, 2017

The update on my case: it was not solved. DHgate just keeps telling me that they will help to settle my issue but they have not done anything to help me.

I gave up at this point. I stuck with a product that I cannot use, because that was not what I ordered and I could not get any invoice about my purchase, thus I could not even get reimbursed from my company for the purchase.

Original review posted by user Nov 16, 2017

Do not buy anything here. If you are lucky and get you product it will not be what you ordered, and you will not get any help from DHgate to get a refund.

It has been more than a month since I purchased two LED strips. They arrived after 2 weeks, but it was not the type what I ordered. Now, DHgate keeps telling me to contact the seller to resolve the issue but the seller does not reply to me. So I stuck to my items that I cannot use, and I will not have any refund.

Next, I asked for invoice, so that I could get a reimbursement from my company at least. But once again DHgate told me to contact the seller.

But the seller does not respond to my emails. DHgate will not help in anything, and will not support its customers, but support the scams of its seller.

Review about: Lights.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Communication with seller and customer service, Bunch of totally dishonest people, Supplier not getting back to me after query, Unusual seller, Does not support customers only sellers.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi gaborlengyel,

Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com

Regards,