1.3

Update by user Oct 01

Says "Golden Goose Goose" BIG mistake! 1.Written in BLUE ink instead of BLACK!!

MAJOR mistake! 2.Sent wrong size!!! Put a STICKER on the sole acting like it was a 35 but it was a 37. DON'T FIT!!!

3.Defects of light red and light blue ink on shoe, especially by thread. 4.Horrible insole...hard and there was a sticker BADLY taped onto the insole.5.Rock hard fake logo under fake insole.

6. Blemish on the side of the sole.

Original review posted by user Oct 01

I received a pair of VERY faulty sneakers. I spent hours and even days disputing this through their so called "online help" and "dispute center." After paying $119.22, they think they are doing me a favor by giving me a "partial refund" of just $35.00!!!

Are you kidding me??!

I am not going to even wear these!!! Whether I send them back, or I keep them here, they will never be worn and will be thrown in the garbage either here, or in China!!

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Dhgate Pros: Sometimes you almost get what you order.

Dhgate Cons: Horrible customer service, Quality and service, Getting boned by a distributor, Did not stand behind buyer guarantee.

• Missold False Liar Fraud
  • Avonavon Fraudulent Seller

Comments

azulemp

it really is the worst website ever

azulemp
@azulemp

yeah i agree DONT BUY ON DHGTE YOU WILL LOOSE MONEY AND TIME

And I have gone to the customer service site dozens of times to help resolve this... They only offer texting back and forth. It doesn't help whatsoever with resolving your problem.

BasicGuppy
@Anonymous

I had a similar experience! Customer Service sucks!

@BasicGuppy

The worst! I have spent days and days trying to resolve this.

Customer service just tells you what you want to hear and gives you the run-around every single time with their canned answers. I went through so much trouble returning this package. Way more than they did for me when they sent me mine. I had to take pictures of the shoes, the tracking, the package, the receipt, etc.

Then they tell me that the pictures are not clear enough. Are you kidding?!!

On top of that, they try to get you to not return things by saying it will most likely get lost or held up in customs. Just crazy!!!!

I have sent my order back even though I was told that most likely it would get lost or not make it through customs. What in the world?

They tried to get me to settle for $35! No way! I sent these back, and on top of the hassle of doing so I also I had to take pictures of the tracking number, the package and I had to pay $24 to ship it back. I had to go to my bank about this and hope they will help me if dhgate does not.

Uploading on their website to show proof does not work. This is been a total waste of hours an hours of my time.

Dhgate2014

Hi CoordinatedGharial, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Dhgate Reviews