Couldn't rate it any less unfortunately.Purchased an item from them, item wasn't as described so returned package next day.

Sent dhgate postage confirmation receipt but they won't do anything about it! This was in June. And I'm still trying to get my refund from them!! Wouldn't ever buy from them again.

Thought it would be similar to eBay, but not at all!

If your item turns out to be just what you want then that's fine, but if for any reason you would want a refund, then that's a big problem!!And dhgate seem very biased and there's no way to make a complaint either.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate - Great products, great prices and great service! Dhgate "Recently made an order for 6 custom sport jerseys. The seller was very polite and helpful throughout the entire process, before, during and after order. Order arrived a bit later..." Read more Dhgate - I bought 2 cosmetic bag Dhgate "i am very satisfied.you can find everything you want with lowest price and fastest ship in DHGATE.i love it.sometimes i found wonderful items in Unbelievable price but i don't buy..." Read more Dhgate - 2 Flower girl dresses Dhgate "I ordered 2 flower girl dresses for my wedding and when received the dresses they were complete garbage and looked nothing like the picture. I was told to send the..." Read more Dhgate - Item is not the one in the sellers picture Dhgate "Ordered a Bluetooth wireless mic from seller. Since the shipping is only via DHL and it says its 2-6 business days. So my item was shipped on April 20 and..." Read more Beware of Underground Diesel in Henderson NV Underground Diesel "STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE! I cannot impress upon you any more adamantly than what I'm telling you! I had previously good experiences with this company regarding my 2000 F-350..." Read more First Progress - CLOSED/PAID OFF  ACCOUNT STILL CHARGING LATE FEES First Progress "I CLOSED THE ACCOUNT AND RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION LETTER THAT THE ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED. FIRST PROGRESS ADDED AN UNDISCLOSED CHARGE TO MY ACCOUNT THAT I WAS UNAWARE OF. THEN SUBSEQUENTLY..." Read more Peeling paint off a GX460 Lexus 7 year old car Lexus "the paint is peeling off my Lexus due to the factory E-coat failing Lexus says they do not care the paint warranty is 4 years or 50,000 miles not even..." Read more Sleep Number - Salesperson insisted it would work and it didn't Sleep Number "The salesman Dan continually told us that the only problem with the adjustable bed not fitting was a slay bed and a bed with drawers at the bottom. We took..." Read more