1.6
Turnaround Time

I bought a car GPS in November through this web site, which was properly delivered to me but appeared not to be working.

(http://www.dhgate.com/product/s100-car-dvd-gps-head-unit-sat-nav-for-kia/178017061.html#myaccount_history-1-null)

Refund process seems to be clear but... this is not the case in practice.

DHGate asked me to reinstall the device on my car and prove through photos and videos that it was not working, which I did.

In December I was authorized by DHGate to ship it back to seller through DHL, UPS, FEDEX, or TNT for instance.

This did cost me 270.88CAD$, the smallest price I could obtain.

15 days later I was refunded with the price of the product, fine... BUT I then was never reimbursed with the shipping costs as planned.

Each time you contact the DHGate service (strictly by chat), you are told that this will be taken into account and will be reimbursed in few days.

Then one day one of the support team member tells you that the DHGate is not contactable at all which is the reason why I am not reimbursed yet. However the seller "CarnavigationDVD" clearly still exists and sells products through DHGate. (http://www.dhgate.com/store/14325982#st-navigation-storehome)

Well I always strictled followed the various processes explained by DHGate but I am still waiting for the shipping cost, which I am sure I will never retrieve.

This website is not to be trusted at all.

Run away from it you will save money.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Dhgate. The most disappointing about dhgate website from Dhgate was product quality and refund service , but reviewer liked product diversity. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dhgate.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Dhgate to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments