I sent an email to the company to work out a solution she said she would send me 40.00 once I gave her a good review which I did I haven't heard from her since I sent my PayPal account to her that she ask me to and still no refund. I would have never ordered this product it was terrible she ask me to was it came out worse I 3really know that I should receive my full money back I don't have money to waste like that.

I have bought plenty of wigs in my life time but none so bad as this one. I guess you are blend sided when you order from a different country and it cost more for you to send it back than its worth.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wig.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Dhgate Pros: Dh is good so far.

Comments

Nadya

Hi sweetsis!

Please send us your order number. That way we can check the details and provide further assistance.

For any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,