Sheridan, Arkansas

this device was advertised by seller Mr.Nobody am amazon aqffilliate and listed at 43.89-45.99, I o0rdered it at 43.99 it was to be shipped free ePacket in 27 days by Aliexpress to arrive by jan25- feb03.

it never arrived and was paid by Chase VISA Saphire through Pay-Pal

Michael Wayne Garner 4714 Creel RD. Harison Arkansas 72601.IT never arrived so it must be a scam like the name Mr Nobody. if I do not receive this high technology model sterling engine motor generator education toy by feb 25 I will take action; as will my credit company Chase "d o not try to charge my card!" with out a confirmation receipt of order email maureenmichael@ windstream .net ; so much for e-commerce Michael

P.S.

it is listed as the new model etc.and I will pay no more than 43.99 US

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dhgate. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dhgate.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Dhgate to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi!

We fully understand the concern you are raising to us.We will be here to offer you the assistance you need to sort this out.

Please do provide us your order number (PO#) for your transaction so that we can have it check here on our end and be able to offer you the most efficient resolution.

Thank you so much for your cooperation and have a wonderful day!

Regards,