1.8

1- one of my item was canceled and I do not see that the money was refunded to my credit cards.

2- a lot of my items said that they were delivered but I did not receive anything.

3- a lot of my items that were sent are not the items shown in the pictures.

I opened a few disputes but I do not see that DH gate is working on my disputes at all. I am not paying for shipping on bad replicas of the pictures!!!

I need DHgate to resolve this immediately.

I cannot spend days on my computer arguing with these awful vendors. They should be removed from the platform!

Also the app on the mobile doesnt let me post photos of items I am disputing I have to email myself and do it this way.

Please make sure the app is fully functional and I can see all my orders all the time on the mobile app and dispute them.

User's recommendation: Do not buy anything because you won’t receive half of it.

DHgate Pros: Access to chinese manufacturing, Cheap items.

DHgate Cons: Did not stand behind warrantee, You have to wait until forever to get any thing, No reimbursement, No follow up contact or professional delivery info, Time consuming to dispute.

Comments