my Name is Anjola Maliq Hazzan, i lives in United State of America USA, i ordered ELEVEN pairs of shoes with different ordered number amounting to Five Hundreds and seventy one Dollars $571.96 since last year November . However .

the money was taken out of my bank account CHASE BANK by DHGATE ON NOVENMER 24TH IN THE AMOUNT OF $220.59 ON the second,another money was taken out by DHGATE IN THE amount of $351.37.up to dis moment no delivery.

THESE ARE THE ORDERED NUMBERS FOR MY SHOES

1 ORDERED NUMBER 327713*** * MEN SHOES IN THE AMOUNT OF $206.53 . NOT DELIVERED YET 2 ORDERED NUMBER 327******* * MEN SHOES IN THE AMOUNT OF $144.86 ONE SHOE WAS DELIVERED , HE COMPLAIN THAR THE SECOND THAT I ORDERED FOR WAS A LADY SHOE AND ASKED MECTO CHOOSE ANOTHE ONE OF WHICH I DID BUT UP TO THIS MOMENT I DID NOT RECEIVE MY SECOND SHOE.

3 ORDERED NUMBER 327******* * MEN SHOES IN THE AMOUNT OF $220.59 NOT DELIVERED YET.

MOREOVER, TO MY SURPRISE I DONT KNOW HOW DHGATE ARE OPRATING THEIR BUSINESS DIFFERENT PEOPLES WITH DIFFERENT PHONE NUMBER WITH NAMES THESE ARE THEIR PHONE NUMBERS THAT I CALLED 861895****323 ANOTHER ONE WAS LAURA SUNDELLPHONE NUMBER 861343****923

LAST BUT NOT THE LIST THIS ONE IS A MEN 861895****323

PLS IM BEGGING ,I WANT MY SHOES TO BE SEND TO ME BEFORE I CALL MY BANK TO HELP ME GET MY MONEY

User's recommendation: I RESERVE MY COMMENTS.

Location: Fort Worth, Texas