Featured Not resolved

I ordered a dress for my daughter... the selling photo was of a super cute pale pink, lace dress, and it was listed at $85, a great price.

What was delivered was nothing like what was pictured. I ordered it in the same color as the image. But what I received was a pepto-pink dress with a horrible leaf patterned lace. Not a pale pink, with floral lace as was pictured.

And because I waited more than 7 days to complain, I was denied a return/refund. DHGate is a Chinese website with multiple supply vendors. I have had luck with them on other orders but this particular time I ordred from the vendor under the name click_me.

The quality is very poor an totally not representative of the selling images. I am quite certain now that the images are stolen from the actual, original designer of the dress and this company is knocking them off and using their photography .

Product or Service Mentioned: Dress.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 14.

Comments

VexedGreatWhiteShark

I would be upset

Wow - you got ripped off by dealing with a Chinese website? Who could have possibly imagined such a thing would happen?

Next time - deal with USA companies. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Dhgate2014

Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com