1.1
Turnaround Time

I ordered a dress about two weeks ago and the confirmation number is: 342434923. The payment was taken out of my account on the same day I ordered but I got a message on DHGate today (October 16 2017) saying that my order was cancelled.

I don't know why as I had contacted the seller and was told everything was fine. If the dress has been cancelled, I would like my money back.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi fpeaua,

We checked here and the order number you gave is not cancelled, the payment was successfully confirmed and the seller had shipped the product on 2017-10-20 then you confirmed the delivery of the item on the 24th. The screenshot you also sent showed that the payment was successfully confirmed, please thoroughly check the contents of the email to avoid confusion as the email you've read about the cancellation must be for a different order number.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in chatting with us by clicking on ‘Online Chat’ from our Customer Service page: www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do

Sincerely,

Sil

DHgate Customer Service

to Dhgate2014 #1450771

What if you were not sent a confirmation email. I purchased items and cannot track.