1.3
Turnaround Time

This my first time buying my wedding dress online, I saw a very beautiful dress on Dhgate website.I order and paid for the dress.

Within a month my partner received the dress while I was on holiday. As soon as I got home, opened the package, The dress I paid for, was not the dress I received. Everything was wrong with the dress. I rang customer service to complain, they asked me to contact the seller.

I have contacted the seller to demand my money back, The keep insisting that they sewed the dress according to the one I ordered when I send both dresses, the one they sewed and the one ordered, both dresses looked so different. The seller responded was, Check with a tailor and let me know how much it will cost and they will send some money to do the dress, so I checked with a tailor and told the seller the amount, He stop communicating with me. I complain about the dress to the customer service, They keep saying, give us between 12/48 hours to contact the seller, I am still waiting, it's been 3 days and still waiting. And my wedding is on the 30/09/2017.

I am so depressed as I do not know where to turn.

I need to buy a New dress as soon as possible.All I am asking for is my money so as to buy a new dress.

Review about: Dress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Conflicting, Dispute policy.

I didn't like: Feeling let down, Fraudulent business practices, Some items are not the same as those being represented.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi Cathy5!

Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com

Regards,