Turnaround Time

DHGate are on FACEBOOK where they continue to advertise products and promote themselves as "a leading e-commerce platform".Yeah right!

IF you have suffered from a bad experience with one of their many scamming, dishonest sellers, maybe post a comment ... let others know! DHGate protect themselves so well from accountability with a watertight website, which takes customers in frustrating circles WITHOUT resolution. The "live chat customer service support" consists of well trained staff who serve up nonsense questions and delay tactics without solving anything.

Accepting money + taking weeks to "ship" + giving false tracking numbers = SCAM, SCAM, SCAM.

And they keep on doing it.Warn others.

Review about: Dhgate Website.

Reason of review: Your seller "Laowang" took my money, took weeks to "ship", gave a false tracking number and REFUSES to communicate with me. THIS IS DISGUSTING! How can you allow this? I HAVE WASTED MONEY AND TIME, AND HAVE NOTHING! Now I have to COURIER AT MY COST..

Preferred solution: I want "Laowang" to provide a full order. And I want "Laowang" to courier this order to me, at his cost. Not post, COURIER. NOW. I have been RIPPED OFF. SORT IT OUT. .

I didn't like: Losing my money, Being ripped off, False tracking number, No product received, No refund, No apology.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments