What kind of company are you? Your sellers are not normal nor you as a company.

You allow your sellers to sell a product that does not look like the same as the one that arrives even a little and because of that your image gets destroyed plus you still let this seller put this photo online. Your aim is to play with some more customers I think. I wanted you to pay me back the whole amount persistently but you did not care. Additionaly I accepted the 100$ refund because I had no choice and still you only paid me back 95$.

Are you trying to make me loose some more money? What nonsonse and disgrace is this? You are miles away from corporateness. And then you are trying to get involved in to global trade market which I can't understand how you manage with this economical manners.

Pay me back the rest of the amount immediately I mean the whole remaining amount that I paid in the first place.

Obviously it is not possible to come to an agreement with you. Otherwise I will start legal action according to the situation and will write about your attitude in all existing social media to help grow your bad image.

Order number: 349064071

Seller: bestoffers

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Marketplace.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Dhgate Cons: Bad seller.

• Lie About Refund

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi BountifulBasenjiDog,We checked that you have used a $5USD coupon for this order. This will be returned as a coupon and the $95USD will be returned to your credit card.Please check our coupon policy for more information on your refund.If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.comRegards,RianeCustomer Service CenterDHgate.com

Dhgate Reviews