Placed order few months ago, seller saying they shipped n I'd receive before or on Mar 3 2020 but as of today no tracking info has been updated . Worst of all I get a message from what they call there customer service saying the order I placed back Sept 2018 has been shipped, I never placed order back then just recently.

Can't get seller to reply back to last several messages I've sent asking bout tracking info, very upsetting.

It's beyond ridiculous. Hopefully keeping fingers crossed my item that I paid for will be here soon .

Product or Service Mentioned: Ugg Slippers.

Location: Madison, Tennessee

Comments

Hi bamagal0611, We checked your order is already in dispute. The seller is already notified regarding your complaint.

If you cannot reach an agreement with the seller after 5 days, you can request for DHgate mediation so our Resolution Center can assign an analyst to help you resolve the case. 1.Log in to your DHgate account 2.Click “My Dhgate” link found at the upper right side of the home page 3.Click “My Orders” 4.Find the order under “Dispute Orders” tab 5.Once you find the order, click “View Dispute Detail” or “Pending Seller’s Agreement” link 6.Please click “Escalate Dispute” button or “Request DHgate Mediation” to proceed.

DHgate Reviews