4.5

I ordered a custom soccer jersey from a seller on this site, after reading a lot of reviews to make sure that it was safe and worth it. The price was great, very cheap.

I received my order exactly 2 weeks after ordering, which is great for packages coming from China, and the jersey was great quality, obviously not to the level of an official jersey, but those can be 5 times the price, so I believe you are getting a great deal for the price.

The seller did contact me once after ordering to ask me to confirm my order details, such as the name, number, and color I wanted for the jersey, and while their English was not perfect, understandably so, I was able to understand them, and responded with the details as well as a screenshot of my order to make t very clear for them, and they didn't make any mistakes on the jersey. Overall I am very satisfied, and while I can't speak for every seller on the website, I am placing another order right now from a different seller, and I have full confidence in them after reading their reviews.

Product or Service Mentioned: Soccer Jersey.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

Dhgate Pros: Price.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from DHgate.com.

Regards,