4.8
Turnaround Time

I have purchased several items through DH Gate now, and the only product issue I ran into was some stripped screws. I mentioned this in an online review on their website, and without me knowing about it, they rush shipped another complete product to me.

Very good customer service and the best pricing I have found. Yes, the shipping is typically slow due to coming from China, but they let you know that in advance, and I usually receive my products earlier than anticipated. My wife and I have both placed orders from DHgate, and almost every order has met or exceeded our expectations.

If you haven't tried this company, you really should. I have ordered some sporting goods including binoculars, that were half the price or less than I could find from the biggest online store or local big box sporting good stores.

Review about: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Free shipping to the us, Good quality products, Customer service, Low prices, Customer follow up.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi ScrewedByLowes!

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the products you ordered from Dhgate.com

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service Facebook page to serve you better. For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Regards,