Dhgate live chat sucks... if you stay on half a day or all day.., you may get someone who will offer to call you and talk to you.

Not guaranteeing it but it happened for me. Also I was able to get someone on video chat. The people I spoke to on the phone /video chat both had terrible English though and couldn’t understand them very well... they were both women.

They were however able to get me a full refund...which was all I wanted. If you’re seeking a refund.. or need a lot of assistance...be extremely persistent. Stay on the chat.

Even if you’re on there half the day, it will save you lots of trouble and headache in the future. Keep asking to speak to a live person on the phone or on video. If you can type chinese, you can also search the companies chinese name and call their headquarters in Beijing. Do not give up and just be persistent.

It took me about 7 1/2 hours to get someone to finally call me... and it took about 1 hour on the phone and another 45 minutes on video chat to have the refund issued. It would have been wayyyy longer than that had I not been persistent and gave up on the first hour. My refund of $190 May have been dragged out for months.

They use translation tools on dhgate email so it’s best to just do what I said and be persistent even if it takes half the day and request over and over again to speak to a live person on the phone or on video. They may say they only have live chat, but it’s not true.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Customer Care.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi ExoticDesertTortoise135,Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.comRegards,RianeCustomer Service CenterDHgate.com

Dhgate Reviews