4.6

I purchased a watch from DHgate and it arrived in good time. The product was exactly as shown on the website, and it was overall a very good experience.

I would recommend DHgate for buying watches. I do not know about any other products, but they do have a good range of watches on offer. I cannot comment on anyone else's experience, but mine was very positive. The only negative thing I could say is that it does take some time to look through the range of watches.

There are many watches and it does take some time to look through them. Usually once you see something you really like, you will go back to it anyway.

Product or Service Mentioned: Watch.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Dhgate Pros: That the product looked exactly as shown on the website, And that it arrived in good time.

• Good Quaility

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi FALSEMonteIberiaEleuth596,Thank you for taking time to purchase on the site! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve your better. For more inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us thru https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/ and we will be happy to assist you.Regards,RianeCustomer Service CenterDHgate.com

Dhgate Reviews