4.5

I purchased a product and it arrived in good shape just over a month later. I was very happy with my order!

I purchased a Barcelona Soccer Jersey and it was really good quality. The jersey came very well packaged and overall it was just a really nice shirt. I have attached a video review that I made on the jersey I bought. The jersey was only $15, and it was a great buy.

The website has really good customer service which is very responsive and professional.

Of course, you should always check reviews and policies on whatever product you are buying, as every seller is different. However, overall I can confidently say that dhgate.com is a good website.

Product or Service Mentioned: Soccer Jersey.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Dhgate Pros: Quality of item received.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi Danielator36,

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from DHgate.com.

Regards,