5.0

This is one of the great website that i have come across for online products and I have been great buyer from dhgate.com from a very long time and my experience is really great with them. I suggest every one to try this website for good and quality products for an affordable cost.

There customer service is also awesome and are available 24/7 to assist the buyers. I will continue to buy products from your website again and again, and my customers are also happy about the products that i buy from here.

Hope they try to continue the same service and will have a long term relationship... :)

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Website.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Dhgate Pros: Awesome customer service and products.

Comments

Dhgate2014

"Hi there!

Thank you for your positive review! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Please mark your review as resolved and send us a screenshot of this review with your login email at customer-support@dhgate.com so we can give you a $5USD coupon as a token of appreciation.

We are looking forward on your email!

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1

Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com "