Featured
4.3

I have bought now 3 times on DHgate and never had problems. The product was the same as shown on the different pictures, and the seller was very helpful before the order.

The different comments left by the customers like me are very helpful to saw how the product looks like before ordered it. You can buy everything you want on this website, clothing, electronics...

If the seller have good marks you can buy it safely. The shipping takes approximately 3 weeks to come to your house (I live in france) I think I will order more products on this website I really recommend DHgate and the price are very good !

Product or Service Mentioned: T-shirt.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Dhgate Pros: Good price, Good varity.

Comments

This is a complaint website.

It is not for apple polishing or free advertising.

Why would anyone wear another man's name on their body unless they were his slave or fantasy lover ?

DownEastCaper
@Smitty

@Smitty, you don't have a favorite sports team? Favorite athlete? It's about showing pride/support for your favorite team/player.

It's horribly *** to wear another man's name on your shirt.

Maybe not in France.

DownEastCaper
@Rick

@Rick, so you don't wear any sport related clothing/jersey etc? Why would you, you don't play on the team right?

Dhgate2014

Hi Alan-marques,

We are happy to know that you are satisfied with the shopping experience you have on the site! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Regards,