4.6

My first experience in buying on dhgate was the best it could be. Everything went as I expected, I was apprehended by a friend who had already shopped; I received all the support of the site when I needed it and in relation to the product also arrived in perfect conditions, delivery time was also as I expected.

Now I will indicate the site to my friends and relatives too, because I have acquired confidence in the purchases and I hope the next ones are the same. I will return more times to new purchases, there are many good products and with a better price than my country; If I win my discount coupon I bought it again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Soccer Jersey.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Dhgate Pros: I liked the quality i liked the customer service.

Dhgate Cons: Price is higher than aliexpress.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi lucia2017!

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product you ordered from Dhgate.com.

We are looking forward in doing more business.

Regards,