3.7

I have used this company several times and I always receive exactly what I purchased when I was told a delivery date. I highly recommend this company.

Sometimes the shipping takes a while but if you're willing to wait 3 weeks you can really get some amazing savings of up to 90% of certain items. Its really the customs aspect of the transaction that takes a while. SOmetimes it does take their suppliers 7-10 days just to ship. they could work on that, but what company is perfect.

PLus I know nothing of China and their roads and transport conditions so I'll assume they are doing their very best. Thank you for reading this and happy shopping

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Dhgate Pros: Very much.

Dhgate Cons: Poorly made.

• Fair Price

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi markmcl78!

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product you ordered from Dhgate.com

Regards,