3.2

It was my first order and I was worried about ordering. I was worried about the quality of the product.

I finally got the product I order and submitted the review below: By: KuroBushi [United States] 04 24, 2017 Options: send with box(SOCK+keychain+receipt Color: beluga Size: manUS8.5 I did a great deal of research on the shoes and the seller before I made the purchase. I am a sneaker head, but not an expert on Yeezys. The Yeezy Boost 350 V2s are great and on foot they look as authentic as any other pair I have seen. Very comfortable and good quality.

The shipping took sometime (mostly customs) I will buy from this seller again.

Good product!! Thumbs up!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sneakers.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Dhgate Pros: Price and quality, Huge variety of items.

Dhgate Cons: Tracking system is way behind, Supplier not getting back to me after query, Lack of coupons.

• Online Shopping
  • Product Diversity And Price

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi KuroBushi!

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product you ordered from Dhgate.com.

We have created DHgate Customer Service Facebook page to better improve and recommend top products of our sellers. We would highly appreciate it if you LIKE our page and for further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Riane

Customer Service Center

DHgate.com

Dhgate2014

Hi Kurobushi!

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the products you ordered from Dhgate.com

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service Facebook page to serve you better. For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Regards,