4.4

I bought a size 10 shoes and the seller sent a size 11 shoes. I contacted him and he refunded me $25 out of $30.

He was willing to refund me the whole price but I felt bad since he was so nice. The DHGate customer service kept contacting me to make sure that if he dosen't co-operate with me they interfere. I bought multiple things from DHGate and I always receive my stuff withing 15 days (I live in the United States). There's a big variety of things and the prices are AMAZING for what you get.

So far I bought 3 shoes from there and all of them look like the real ones.

The only problem I had was the size with only one seller the rest is a very good experience! I would suggest everyone to try to buy from there.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Dhgate Cons: Most sellers dont offer fast shipping at fair pricing.

• Quality of merchandise
  • Dhgate Payment
  • Good Customer Service

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi Auday!

Thank you for choosing DHgate as your shopping destination. We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1

Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com

Regards,