2.4
Turnaround Time

I do NOT recommend DHgate to anyone. I have had a very bad experience with Dhgate. They have sent a counterfeit (fake) hard disk (wiich is a crime), and refuse to help the solve the matter. I do NOT recommend DHgate to anyone.

I have had a very bad experience with Dhgate. They have sent a counterfeit (fake) hard disk (wiich is a crime), and refuse to help the solve the matter. I do NOT recommend DHgate to anyone. I have had a very bad experience with Dhgate.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hard Drive.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 22, 2017.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi geen!

Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com

Regards,

Riane

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

to Dhgate2014 #1354184

Order 339561014

visser.7@hccnet.nl

The customer service of DHgate tells a lie: they say I reached an afreement with the seller, which is not thrue. Furthermore: I was given an impossible return adress, and the customer service refuses to assist me to figure it out. So that was a very basd expierence, and I lost all my money due to DHgate.

to J Visser #1421385

At the end, after much work and time, I received my money back. But it was not easy......