Product was too small and the wrong color. I had to get the dress altered in order to fit properly.

After posting my review I was contacted by seller and they told me they would refund me the cost of alterations ($70). But they never refunded my money! After going back and forth with them in several messages they told me my money would be in the account the next day but they LIED!!! after asking them what happened they never responded.

Then to top it off they gave me a bad customer review. I am going to write another review on their page to let everyone know that its a scam and to not bother.

Product or Service Mentioned: Prom Dress.

Reason of review: more than one issue .

Dhgate Cons: Lies.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi differentbydesign90_60!

Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com

Regards,