3.3

There was an order made through your mobile application. Those items arrived damaged and I logged the complain.

I was everyday checking any messages from seller or your representative but I got only one that money were tranfer to seller who send me damaged .It was obvious that amount was transffered to seller who sent damaged goods. I log the complain and mentioned that on your mobile application there was no possibility to see any messages about follow up. As it can be seen now. so I lost money.

very bad experience. Now it works.

Check other application who it works and you may reach results as them. but for now advise if I can get my money which I lost due to information was not availble for me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Mobile Application.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Dhgate Pros: Fair prices.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hello,Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.comRegards,RianeCustomer Service CenterDHgate.com

Dhgate Reviews