Resolved
4.1
Poster increased review rating.

I made a purchase on DHgate a few days ago, but the seller still has not answered me about the tracking code that does not work. It has already been 10 days for the code to work and so far I have not heard from the seller about the problem.

Eese was not the first problem with a tracking code that I already had, but it's the one that bothers me the most, because the others I was answered by the salesmen, since this seller does not answer me, I've already sent e-mails and no answers. Really a pity, because I really like to buy on the site, but this experience left me frustrated.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Dhgate Cons: Unusual seller.

• Unusual Seller

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi stephany_teia!

Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com

Regards,