1.7

I have ordered in December 2017 a lamp for bathroom. I have had works in my home for 2 months and was not able to install it before beginning of February.

Then I noticed that when switching off the light leds were still lighting. So I called the electrician who said that I have to change the leds. What I did and it created a short circuit. The electrician came back and said the lamps had a problem inside and that he cannot do anything.

I have contacted the customer service who said that the order was already closed and so I had to write to the seller to ask for refund and if I get no reply on 48 h to write back to them and they will ask the seller to reply to me. I spent 3 weeks doing this with no results.

So I think that this website is fraudulent . Please do not order through DHgate website you will not get the right product and will have no recourse.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lamp.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi niespodzanka,We would like to set a proper expectations that this is already beyond our after-sale policy. There were no disputes opened within 30 days after your order was completed.We suggest that you send a message to the seller and negotiate on a resolution.

If they agree on a refund, please ask him to leave a message for you saying 'I agree to refund you *** Once the seller agrees, send us a screenshot then you can contact us again and we will arrange the refund for you. If they don’t agree to refund, we cannot operate for you too.If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.comRegards,RianeCustomer Service CenterDHgate.com

@Dhgate2014

So why should the seller agrees with refund if he has a choice. A lamp creating a short circuit in a bathroom is very dangerous.

Therefire that a why your website is not right place to buy something like this.

If I go to the shop in my town and I have the same problem so I just go back to the shop with the article and get refund or they give me a new one but on your website we can’t get anything. So the better is to avoid buying from your website so as to ab’void oroblels and loss of money .

Dhgate Reviews