1.9

They contacted me to say they did not have the product. In the beginning I gave the option to cancel the deal if they could not deliver, but they lied and put false information and cheated The item cost only USD18.06 and I paid USD 44.11 for FedEx delivery.

Seller loaded false tracking number to bypass the system checks. They only shipped after the due date had already passed. I ordered on 2017-04-21 and you only sent on 3 May.... 13 days later.

I paid a large amount for shipping via FedEx, which says 2-6 Days, which means delivery should be 2017-04-29 with 2017-05-03 the latest date. After all of that the wrong item was shipped, MANY communications with the Seller. Seller is not honest and does business without regard to his buyer.

I will not use DHGate again. There are much better sites with more reliable sellers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Dhgate Pros: Ease of ordering.

Dhgate Cons: Dishonest seller, System cheating seller, Being sent wrong order after giving seller option to cancel, Seller admiting mistake and refusing partial refund, Length of delivery time.

• dishonest
  • System Cheat

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi Trigstudio!

We are sorry for the experience you had with your order. Please send us your order number. That way, we can check on its details and provide further assistance to you.

For any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,