Verified Reviewer

1.3

Update by user Apr 29, 2021

DhGate supposedly contacted the seller to come at me with another resolution, I’ve been waiting since 22nd of April and my items are still laying there useless

Original review posted by user Mar 27, 2021

Hi,

My name is Camila Morales, user num. 160624****346, I opened a dispute from the item with guide number RV52284****CN because it arrived full of holes, stretches and the quality its SO poor that its just ridiculous.After waiting a month for me to be able to open a dispute with dhGate, they answered the 15/03/2021 asking if I wanted a refund or a half refund; being obvious that I wanted the full refund and to send the item back since I asked for that shortly and precisely in the dispute I opened.

So NOW I wilk be explaining in detail in order for you (DhGate) to response in a fair and logic way. The mail you send on 15th gave me time until the 17th to reply, this is a non logical time space for someone to reply (I work at day and study at night) and the non-response response should have been to do what I asked -and what you offered as an option- to get the full refund NOT A HALF REFUND.The convertion from dollars to my country money its high, so now I just have a expensive trash I wont use or sell neither give as a gift because it is unwearable.After all this I will send pics with the white holes, stretches and bad fabric AGAIN so you can send me the information to where can I send this item back in order to get THE COMPLETE AMOUNT OF WHAT I PAYED.

The last responses I got were:- we can give you FIVE dollars in compensation (disrespectful)- we will give you less than half the amount you paid (lack of logic)- all this being super slow responses expecting fast response from the client???? (poorly organized)

This pics are just few images but it has way more holes and white dots, stretches and they accentuate when I wear it so it looks poor as if I pick this up from the trash and I can tell the fabric wont resist a wash in the washing machine.

Please help me

User's recommendation: Do as you please.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Marketplace.

DHgate Cons: Ripped off.