Hyderabad, Telangana

Unbelievable! after on-going disputes in 5 weeks time my wife and me decided to try and send email contact to the email addresses we found. elam@dhgate.com is a thug punk!!!

after sending lawful threading correspondence, i exclaim to elam@dhgate.com i will come to china if i must, in order to receive my refund back. of 140 euro..... 175 usd.

elam@dhgate.com replied to my emails after ignore me in a time span of 4 days. i receive email correspondence back.... and elam@dhgate.com said to me....."please come to china, and get yourself beat on the street, you do not want to mess with us. understand??"

please sending me a personal email message by contact, if you want to see the full email! please lawyers and courts people, contact me! i want to prosecute! it is a threat!

how does a company threat a customer and can still have a company???????

THEY ARE THUGS.... SOMEONE CONTACT CYBERPOLICE

Reason of review: Abusive thug elam@dhgate.com.

Comments

kevinpettusiii

I didnt write this. Who's review is this?

and why is it showing up under my name? I dont live in India??

kevinpettusiii

Wtf I didnt write this ***. Who's review is this? I do not live in India???

DHGate are disgusting. They are dishonest and operate a highly effective SCAM.

I would encourage you to get on their Facebook page, and post these comments.

Let others know what they are dealing with!

@Anonymous

Hi there! We’re sorry to hear about your experience and we're here to help. Chat live with a customer service rep here: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do

Dhgate Reviews