Verified Reviewer

When I called DHgate customer services. The screen on my cell phone went dark, and I could not wake the screen up.

Not by pressing the power button or volume buttons. Therefore I could not press one for English to further the call. I had to remove the battery out of my cell phone and power back on in order to wake the screen up. I repeated thus process three to four times.

Each time ending the same with having to remove battery and power back up. So I wasn't able to speak to anyone at DHgate to resolve my issue

Comments

#2025634

Hi Samaria, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

#2025653
@Nadya Qgj

I can't give you an order number because I never received one I've checked all my email accounts searching for delivery status. And have been unsuccessful what I can provide you with is my name my address the amount of my purchase and the date it cleared my bank account for dhgate

#2025909
@Samaria Ome

We recommend you to try signing in as a guest, To access your guest account please login to DHgate using the "Sign in with Facebook" feature or “Sign in with Google Plus” feature so you can see your order. If you are unable to access your account where you placed your order, please contact Dhgate Live Support and provide the following below so that they can check on your payment transactions as well as pull up your order.

#2047770
@Nadya Qgj

Please respond with what information is needed in order for me to help dhgate live track my purchase transaction or order number

DHgate Reviews