Verified Buyer

im trying to look up when my package will arrive but it keeps telling my my order number doesn't exist ... what is going on?

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

DHgate Pros: Coupons and offers.

DHgate Cons: Terrible service.

Comments

#1930592

Hi Ion, We opened a dispute for order 3241181587 since your item was returned to the sender on September 28, 2020 at 11:14 am in FRESNO, CA 93711 because of an incomplete address. The seller is already notified regarding your complaint.

If you cannot reach an agreement with the seller after 5 days, you can request for DHgate mediation so our Resolution Center can assign an analyst to help you resolve the case. 1.Log in to your DHgate account 2.Click “My Dhgate” link found at the upper right side of the home page 3.Click “My Orders” 4.Find the order under “Dispute Orders” tab 5.Once you find the order, click “View Dispute Detail” or “Pending Seller’s Agreement” link 6.Please click “Escalate Dispute” button or “Request DHgate Mediation” to proceed.

DHgate Reviews