Es una tienda que tiene una gran variedad de productos, tuve buena experiencia *** productos que no son electronicos, su tiempo de entrega no es el mas rapido pero siempre me llegaron los productos.Tener cuidado *** los productos electronicos porque varias tiendas ofrecen productos que son imitación de marcas reconocidas.

Tambier tenercuidado de que cumplan *** el metodo de envio porque los metodos de envio express como DHL, UPS tienen costo adicional en mi pais al momento de la entrega que ocaciona un costo adicional al producto.Para no tener problemas es bueno tomarse un poco de tiempo para revisar las caracteristicas del producto y estar seguro del pedido que se esta realizando.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: On time delivery.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi there!

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it greatly. We are looking forward to doing more business with you.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,

Samantha

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Dhgate - VENDEDOR Engaña  PARA QUE LE COMPRE Dhgate "Vendedor me mintió diciendome que si que tenía una talla, y resulta que me manda otra inferior abril me dijo que espera 24 hora y vendedor sigue sin contestar. Me..." Read more Dhgate - Great products, great prices and great service! Dhgate "Recently made an order for 6 custom sport jerseys. The seller was very polite and helpful throughout the entire process, before, during and after order. Order arrived a bit later..." Read more Dhgate - Unprofessional, Unreliable and Fraudulent service overall.. Dhgate "Ordered a pair of shoes 7/14/17 was given a tracking number, etc. Was told shoes would be sent and delivered within 10 to 15 days, tracked the package and it..." Read more Dhgate - Seller sports1949 not helpfull and fooling me! Dhgate "Dear sir/madam, I ordered a soccer/football tenue with the name of my child on the back. When i received the package, the name was not correct! I've contacted the seller,..." Read more Experian - The free deep email web scan does not work Experian "Experian is currently promoting a deep web scan for your email and it sounds like a scam because I have submitted a second email and each time at the end..." Read more Express Scripts - As bad as it gets Express Scripts "Express Scripts seems to have a random number generator in their customer service algorithm: "One time out of every five fulfillments, let's just arbitrarily decide to deny our customer his..." Read more Gearbest - No real people to get help and poor web interface contact Gearbest "After waiting 2 weeks for my order, it arrived with a damaged part. I spent over an hour navigating the site and none of the help works to get to..." Read more Nightmare in Tuscaloosa, AL- InTown Suites Intown Suites "If you love horror movies and would like to star in one, head on over to In Town Suites in Tuscaloosa, AL! This place has an all inclusive horror experience...." Read more