Verified Buyer

I ordered 4 items together and 1 of them said awaiting shipment but the other 3 says my order was refunded and I didnt receive my money back and I want my money back.

User's recommendation: Don’t shop here.

Comments

#1986748

Hi Hendly, We have checked on your account and found that our Safety Center cancelled your order, the reason that it was canceled and refunded is because it looks like it did not pass through the payment verification process of safetycenter. As of the exact reason why, I'm afraid only our safety center will know for sure and can tell you why they had to cancel the order.

To verify your next payment, please go to the payment verification page on your APP to upload your card for our safety center to verify your payment. To set proper expectation, the verification process will take a maximum of 2 business days.

DHgate Reviews