I have purchased from Dhgate before I had no problems like this. But every time I try to purchase something it will say your payment is at risk, please contact your bank.

Like its so annoying Im kinda mad.

Ive contacted my bank they said everything's fine and I also enabled international transactions and still doesn't work. I want them to fix this.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

DHgate Cons: Its not letting me buy anything fix this pleeeeasse.

Comments

#1988522

Hi Torina, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your account and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

#1988491

Dear Customer, Thanks for leaving comments here to us, sorry for any inconvenience, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern. You can also contact our customer service directly with more details like order number, or your account information through this this link: https://dg.dhgate.com/myaccount/csmsg/leavemsg.do?from=nav_menu&knowfirsttype=42&language2=en

DHgate Reviews