4.6

Sympathetic DHgate! I bought two watches, and I am fully satisfied with the products received!

The benefit of DHgate communication and I am largely satisfied! The deadline for delivery is still not too bad but could be shorter waiting times! The products displaying the properties could be more visible and more detailed. The site search quick and spectacular!The support quick and informative, helpful.

Due to the positive experience I will still have to purchase from the site!

Among Friends is promoting the pages as a distributor of reliable, affordable products page. The previous purchases with respect of a product failure or quality complaint did not arise so I can not comment on the complaints of the management and administration of its speed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Watch.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

Comments

Nadya

Hi Paca1!

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the products you ordered from Dhgate.com

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service Facebook page to serve you better. For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Regards,