5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Update by user Oct 08

it was excellent .no problem ever.

now i have given this pendant to my friend as a gift .

she really loved it very much .and it was very shiny and beautiful in her neck.

Original review posted by user Sep 04

i bought a beautiful swarovski pendandt form DHgate.it is excellent shiny top quality and i am satisfied bu it.

in iran i should pay more money to buy the same swarovski. but i bought it from DHgate with half price! and shipping was very fast only 20 days!!!!! i always buy items from DHgate and i am satisfied.

some time i can buy a good in 1/10 price in Iran! i bought somany rejuvenation equipments and serums from dhgate and saw the best result and improvement in my skin. i also give them as gift to my beloved. DHgate gave me so many coupons to.

for each buy they gave me 5$ with the minimum 6$! its excellent.for each parcel Iran post gets 5 $ . and with these coupons i buy items in the same price as the website. customer service is also very responsible and polite and fast replying.

some time i have problem about variouse subjects and i always have been satisfied by customer service.in one word I LOVE DHGATE.

Review about: Pendant.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

I liked: Price and coupons, Fast delivery.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi melina3a!

Thank you for taking time to purchase on the site! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve your better. For more inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us thru https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/ and we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,