Twice with-in the last 30 days I have requested items which were no longer in stock which created issues with my business. Up until recently DHgate was a very reliable source for my inventory.

During these issues suppliers requested that I cancel my orders for a full refund. I have been a faithful customer of DHgate for nearly a year and only recently have begun to encounter this particular issue. I an still very very committed to shopping with DHgate, however, there must be more accountability as it pertains to filling order request and pursuing customer satisfaction. I have found DHgate the best of all major suppliers in this industry.

Yet the last month has left me feeling less than impressed with my attempts to move my business forward. Thanks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 23, 2017.

Comments

Dhgate2014
#1319763

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. Please provide the order numbers of the transactions which you have problems with so that we can check the order details and see how we can resolve this issue.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,