I ordered a product from a seller on the site and received a completely different color than what I had purchased. Rather than deal with the return process, I gave it away and reordered from what I believed to be a different seller (different username - beware of this scam!) It turned out to be the SAME seller and I received the SAME incorrect product.

This time I was not settling. After weeks of heated dispute with the seller and company, they flat out refused to allow me to return the product or refund my money and even went as far as to send me fake photos of the product I was sent in response to my claims. I am now in a battle with my bank to return the funds to me; They lied to my bank as well and said there was nothing wrong with the product and I simply will not return it to them. DO NOT do business with DHGate!

They are an absolute scam and should be SHUT DOWN entirely. I am not always one to believe bad reviews but PLEASE believe the negative reviews that are all over the internet regarding this joke that should not be called a business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 22.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com