My company purchased solar chargers from DHgate, they arrived crushed, dirty, damaged and not as pictured but most importantly, they didn't charge in the sun!We followed all DHgate protocol to try to reach a resolution with the seller.

This was unsuccessful so we requested DHgate "mediation". The seller finally agreed to issue a refund if we sent the items back but would only accept shipping through USPS (which will not ship lithium ion batteries in quantities larger than 2). I briefed our mediator and requested updated shipping information from the seller and the next response from DHgate was an auto email that our dispute had been "resolved". I followed up and never heard from DHgate again.

We are out about $800 and the time and effort scrambling to adhere to DHgate policies only to get no compensation at all.Horrible, fraudulent service.

Review about: Cell Phone Charger.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: False advertisement, Dishonest mediation process, No response on messages, Seller lied about products.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi Spencer!

Your email address has already been forwarded to our Promotions team and currently being checked. Please wait within the week.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com

Regards,