576 views
Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

3.0

I have 26 different items bought from Dhgate on the social savings but I have not received any of them I ordered them in October and November but now the sellers are gone off dhgate and I am out of pocket about £170. Some of the tracking numbers say they were delivered to different addresses in the u.k And I cannot start a dispute because all items say delivery pending. I need help please.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Marketplace.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

DHgate Cons: Not received items.

Comments

I recieved an email saying my order was cancelled due to payment failure but my account was already withdrawn and I can't get in contact with anyone

@Jessica86

Hi Jessica86, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

#1862095

OH MY GOD SO NOW I NEED TO HURRY HURRY AND CANCEL MY TRANSACTION WITH MY CREDIT CARD THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP. WE NEED TO HAVE THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSIONER TO STOP THEM

@Elizabeth L

Hi Elizabeth, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

You will be lucky if you get anything from DHGATE, Email the CEO who is DIANE *** and slap a message on every one of her pages as I did, You will have a long struggle to get your money back as staff are really bad. Good luck.

@trudy c

How were you able to get in touch with them? I want to pay for an order and cannot find anybody to contact. The live chat isn't working

@PissedConsumer1853252

You will have a long struggle to get your money back, I was lucky to get a refund but took over 4 months, Click on the items that say delivered and then dispute this, It will take time , I am amazed you left 3 stars!! Fight them and even do a chat on Facebook.. Good luck and i hope you get your money back from these chinky scammers.

@PissedConsumer1853252

Through DHGate and Facebook... DO NOT BUY ANYTHING OF THIS SCAM SITE... YOU WILL BE SORRY IF YOU DO

I placed an order in DECEMBER 2019 and no tracking or communication from the seller who is (hihir1219) I ordered 2 handbags which were NEVER to be seen, Seller does NOT exist on the site, DHGATE have totally ignored me to date 19/02/20... Sellers open and close shops on DHGATE as did this seller who is a scammer..

DHGATE did say I would get a refund by 17th of February and nothing has been done plus still waiting, They hold on to your money hoping you will not bother, I had a message on Facebook saying I would get a refund saying "The shipping deadline of your order is February 17th, so please wait for that and if the seller failed to ship the order, then refund will be processed". This is by staff at DHGATE.COM, Since this I have been ignored by customer service at DHGATE , Which is a disgrace as they keep putting the shipping date forward ... NOW TO MARCH.. FROM DECEMBER!!

I checked and you guessed right shipping has moved again to MARCH!! SELLER DOES NOT EXIST!!! HIHIR1219 CLOSED HIS SHOP on DHGATE .COM and this company thinks this is acceptable!! SELLERS DO NOT HOLD YOUR FUNDS ..

DHGATE holds the funds... and pushes dates forward for shipping!! There will be NO shipping from this seller as he does NOT EXIST!! DIANE *** is the CEO of this scam company and that is why she is a MILLIONAIRE!!

She scams you!! Along with her scam staff.. I WANT MY MOEY BACK ASAP AS STATED BY YOUR SHAFF on FACEBOOK.. TRADING SDANDARDS WILL BE NOTIFIED ABOUT THIS COMPANY..

I had to put 1 star to allow this on here , BUT you deserve NO STAR RATING. ISSUE MY REFUND ASAP

@Lottie

Hi Lottie, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

@Nadya

317110****, How long do you let this go on for?? Month after month of being moved??

The seller will NOT respond to me or you.. So where de we go from here???? NO TRACKING NO MESSAGES FROM THIS SCAM SELLER...

DHGATE HOLDS MY MONEY and NOT the seller, Enough is enough now and as a company you have to do something along with others who are being SCAMMED BY DHGATE... THIS IS WRONG on all levels.

Hi Dai, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

@Nadya

I found out how to open disputes by logging onto s computer instead of using the mobile app, I have disputed a lot of them but a few of them I could not due to the 90 day rule which I did not know. My Dhgate log in is DaiJohn_152002****205 I log in through Facebook My email address is daijohn79@***.co.uk

DHgate Reviews